Updates

GuildsVR Forums Guilds GuildsVR Announcements Updates

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Robot

Awesome!

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

Introducing a new feature, “Donations.”

Donations are a way for you to support the ongoing development and maintenance of our platform. These contributions enable me to continually enhance your experience and keep GuildsVR running smoothly.

You’ll now find a donation option conveniently located on the checkout page. It’s an opportunity for you to contribute directly to the growth and sustainability of GuildsVR.

But that’s not all. Donations have expanded beyond the checkout page. If you choose to upgrade to Premium, you’ll unlock the ability to add donation buttons to player profiles and guilds. This feature is automatically activated for your player profile and the guild you select as featured.

Your support, through donations, goes a long way in helping GuildsVR thrive. It allows me to invest more in the platform, bringing you exciting new features and improvements.

Thank you for being a part of GuildsVR’s journey, and for considering a donation to support our mission. Together, we can make GuildsVR even better for everyone.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by @soberstoner.
    @soberstoner
    Keymaster

I posted this yesterday but it seems there was an error.

I never realized that members couldn’t reply to the announcement posts. Only new topics in this section should have been disallowed. That explains all the private messages.

Everyone can now reply to announcements.

Except for this one 😆. ‘Quick Fixes’ will be updated with small fixes, such as this one.

The most recent additions were causing an error that disallowed the creation of guilds. That was been solved.

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

I’m thrilled to announce a brand-new feature that’s set to elevate your experience on GuildsVR. Say hello to “Pinning”! 📌

What is Pinning? Pinning is a fantastic way to make your activity posts stand out. It allows you to place your most important updates right at the top of a player’s profile or a guild’s feed, ensuring they don’t get lost in the shuffle. This feature is designed to give you more control over the visibility of your content, making it easier for you to connect and engage with your fellow gamers.

Pinning on Player Profiles and Guilds Now, when you create an activity post, you have the option to “pin” it to your player profile or guild. This means that your pinned post will always be the first thing that visitors see when they land on your profile or enter your guild. It’s the perfect way to showcase your most impressive gaming achievements, share important announcements, or simply highlight your favorite moments.

Site-Wide Feed Feature But wait, there’s more! As the community administrator, I also have the power to feature activity updates on the site-wide feed. This means that from time to time, I can select particularly noteworthy posts to appear prominently in the main GuildsVR feed, ensuring that everyone in the community sees them. It’s an exciting way to recognize outstanding contributions and celebrate our amazing members!

Exclusive Premium Upgrade Pinning is a premium feature, available exclusively to our Premium members. By upgrading to Premium, you unlock the full potential of pinning, allowing you to make your mark on the GuildsVR platform in a whole new way. Plus, your support goes a long way in helping us maintain and improve the site for everyone.

So, whether you’re a player looking to showcase your gaming prowess, a guild leader with important news, or just a fan of awesome content, pinning is here to help you shine!

Upgrade to Premium today and start pinning your way to the top! 🚀

Thank you for being part of the GuildsVR community. Stay tuned for more exciting updates!

Note: If you pin an activity and your premium membership ends, the post will stay pinned. You will still see the option to unpin the post.

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

Notification Updates:

I’m pleased to announce that I’ve made significant improvements to our notification system. Some notifications were not displaying correctly, but I’ve fixed these issues. Notifications should now appear as intended, ensuring you stay up to date with all the important updates and activities on GuildsVR.

Dice Rolling in Guild Forums:

I’ve introduced an exciting new feature: dice rolling in guild forums! Now, players can engage in interactive discussions by rolling virtual dice. To get started with this feature, guild leaders must activate it in the guild settings. Roll the dice and add an extra layer of fun to your guild interactions.

Quest Progress Visualization:

I’ve given quests and badges a fresh new look! Tracking your progress toward completing quests and earning badges is now easier than ever. The improved visuals allow you to see at a glance how far you’ve come on your quest journey. I hope this enhancement enhances your questing experience.

Re-Posting Activity Posts:

I understand the importance of sharing exciting moments and valuable information. That’s why I’ve introduced the ability to re-post activity posts. Whether it’s a memorable achievement or an informative update, you can now re-post activity posts to your player profile or within a guild. Share your experiences and insights effortlessly with this handy feature.

RSS Feed Integration for Guilds:

Guilds can now harness the power of external RSS feeds to enhance their activity feeds. Leaders can set up external RSS feed URLs, allowing the guild to pull in posts from these sources and display them in the guild’s activity feed. This feature is particularly useful for keeping guild members informed about industry news, events, or any other relevant content. Each guild can set up one external RSS feed URL, while featured guilds can enter up to 10 URLs for even more dynamic content sharing.

I hope you enjoy these updates and find them valuable for your gaming and guild activities. Stay tuned for more exciting enhancements as I continue to improve your experience on GuildsVR!

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

Fixed a 404 error on the forum subscriptions page in your profile.

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

I wanted to take a moment to share some fantastic updates that I’ve recently rolled out. These changes are designed to enhance your experience and provide you with even more control over your interactions and activities.

1. No More Auto-Join for Public Guilds

In the past, you might have noticed that when you posted in a public guild’s forums, you were automatically joined to that guild. Now you have the freedom to post in their forums without being auto-joined. This means you can engage in discussions and share your thoughts without any commitment.

2. Lock and Unlock Activity Updates

Your activity updates are your own, and now you have greater control over them. With my latest update, you can choose to lock or unlock your activity updates. Locking them prevents others from commenting, offering you more privacy when needed. Unlocking them allows your friends and fellow adventurers to join in the conversation.

3. Shop Integration with Player Profiles

Managing your orders and shop account information has never been easier. I’ve seamlessly integrated your shop-related activities into your player profile. Now, you can keep track of your orders and update your account details, all from one central location.

4. Edit Your Activity Updates

Mistakes happen, and sometimes you might want to tweak your activity updates for clarity or accuracy. Now you can edit your activity updates. It’s a small change, but it gives you more control over your posts.

I’m committed to continually improving your experience on my platform, and these updates are just the beginning. Your feedback is invaluable to me, so please keep sharing your thoughts and suggestions. Together, we’ll make this platform even more epic!

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

These additions are designed to make communication more efficient, organized, and user-friendly. Let’s dive into the details:

1. Pin Messages to Top of the Conversation: Now, you have the power to pin essential messages right at the top of your guild chat! Whether it’s important announcements, key strategies, or any information you want to ensure all members see, the new “Pin Message” feature allows you to highlight and prioritize specific messages.

To use this feature, simply navigate to the message you want to pin, click on the three dots menu, and select “Pin to Top.” Pinned messages will stay prominently displayed at the top of the chat, making them easily accessible for all members. It’s a great way to keep everyone on the same page and ensure crucial information doesn’t get buried in the conversation.

2. Private Message Button in Guild Chats: In guild chats, connecting with individual members has never been easier. We’ve introduced a “Private Message” button directly within the player list of your guild chat. This means you can initiate one-on-one conversations seamlessly without leaving the guild chat environment.

Simply click on a member’s name in the player list, and you’ll find the “Private Message” button. This streamlined process enhances your ability to communicate privately while maintaining the convenience of staying within the guild chat setting. It’s a small change that makes a big difference in your communication options.

As always, I appreciate your feedback, so feel free to let me know how these changes positively impact your interactions.

Happy chatting!

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

GuildsVR has undergone a significant upgrade, and I’m delighted to announce that our platform now proudly supports a whopping 387 VR-only multiplayer games! 🌐🕹️
    Game Library Expansion: I’ve been hard at work curating an extensive list of VR-exclusive multiplayer games to cater to every taste and gaming style. Whether you’re into heart-pounding shooters or immersive simulations, the expanded game library has something for everyone.

How You Can Help: Your feedback is invaluable! If you notice any missing games or incorrect information in our extensive list, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I am committed to keeping our game library as accurate and comprehensive as possible.

Tournaments Host Page Update: With the introduction of these new games, please note that the games list on the Tournaments Host Page will need a little update. I’m on it, ensuring that you have the most up-to-date information for your gaming adventures.

Upcoming Feature: Tags Within Categories: Stay tuned for an exciting addition! I’ll soon be rolling out tags within categories to make your game exploration even more seamless. Finding the perfect game for your mood or playstyle will be easier than ever.

Important Note:

• Voting Feature Temporarily Disabled: Due to some technical conflicts, the voting feature is temporarily disabled. Rest assured, I am actively working to resolve this and will have the voting feature back up and running smoothly soon.

Your input matters! If you have any game suggestions, spot inaccuracies, or simply want to chat about the latest VR experiences, feel free to contact me. I’m here to make GuildsVR the ultimate hub for VR gaming, and your insights play a crucial role in shaping the platform.

Get ready to dive into an even more diverse and thrilling VR gaming world with GuildsVR. Your next multiplayer adventure awaits!

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

GuildsVR now boasts a larger, more robust server, ensuring faster loading times and a seamless experience for our growing community.

What the Upgrade Brings:

• Lightning-Fast Loading: Experience near-instantaneous loading for a smoother journey into the virtual realms.
    • Expanded Capacity: Our upgraded server provides ample space to accommodate the increasing number of VR enthusiasts.
    • Ready for More: This enhancement sets the stage for exciting features and improvements in the pipeline.

The Cost of Progress:

While progress is exciting, it does come with a cost. A larger server, capable of handling GuildsVR’s growing community, comes with a monthly expense of a pretty penny.

How You Can Contribute:

GuildsVR is a community-driven platform, and your support can make a significant difference. Here’s how you can contribute:

1. Donate: Every contribution counts! If you believe in GuildsVR’s mission and want to support its growth, consider making a donation. Your generosity directly fuels the enhancements and expansions.
    2. Premium Membership: Elevate your GuildsVR experience by signing up for our premium membership. Enjoy exclusive perks while helping cover the costs of the server upgrade.

What’s Next?

With the server upgrade complete, we’re gearing up for even more exciting developments. Stay tuned for announcements about upcoming features, game additions, and community events!

Bugs:

Some bugs have arisen from the upgrade. At the moment three features have been temporarily disabled.

• Player Matching
    • Fan Pages
    • Voting

Guild Matching is still active. I will be working on fixing the disabled features. If you discover any other bugs, you can submit your findings in the Bug Hunter achievement and receive an award.

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

I’ve made the major corrections.

• Fixed missing Guild manage tabs. (Games and Socials)
    • Fixed Socials Website link behavior
    • Fixed Fan Pages
    • Fixed Voting
    • Fixed Player Matching
    • and other small bugs

I’ve also noticed that the Guild tags and hometeam settings are missing and can’t figure out why at the moment. I will look further into it and continue to search for any other bugs since the upgrade.

Remember you can submit your own bug reports and potentially earn a reward.

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

The games list is now synced better in profile settings.
    Tournaments games list has been adjusted and now includes a search input.

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

The global site search has been improved to show results separated by content type. i.e. Forums, Posts, Tournaments, etc.

I’m also aware of the player search not working properly. That will be fixed soon. In the meantime, you can manually add ‘players’ before ‘?search_terms’ in the url/web address; when performing a search.

Remember that you can earn credits worth $10 per valid, unknown, and accepted bug. The credits can be used in Battles.

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

The player searching has been fixed.

@soberstoner
    Keymaster

Fixed adding & removing a guild as hometeam.
    Fixed display of hometeam.
    Fixed Wiki
    Fixed Guild Dice

All bugs should now be resolved.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • The topic ‘Updates’ is closed to new replies.

Ready to start your journey?

If there is nothing in a chest, the chest doesn’t mean anything

New Report

Close