Email Issue Resolved | GuildsVR

Email Issue Resolved

GuildsVR Forums Groups GuildsVR Announcements Email Issue Resolved

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I wanted to inform you about a recent email issue that affected our communication system. This issue primarily impacted the delivery of important messages, updates, and notifications. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience and understanding.

The email problem was identified while I was working on implementing an exciting new feature on our website: Battles. During this process, I discovered an issue that was impacting the reliable delivery of emails. I immediately took action to diagnose and resolve the problem.

I am delighted to announce that the email issue has now been successfully resolved. I have worked diligently to rectify the underlying cause and ensure the seamless functioning of our email system. You can now expect to receive timely notifications, updates, and communications from GuildsVR without any interruptions.

I understand the significance of effective communication and strive to provide you with the best experience possible. The resolution of this email issue is a testament to my commitment to delivering high-quality services to our valued community members.

If you continue to encounter any issues or have any concerns regarding email notifications, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I am here to assist you and ensure that your experience with GuildsVR is smooth and enjoyable.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation throughout this process. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, and I am grateful for your ongoing support. I look forward to bringing you more exciting updates and features in the future.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ready to start your journey?

If there is nothing in a chest, the chest doesn’t mean anything

New Report

Close