Lock/Unlock Activity, Shop Integration, Edit Activity | GuildsVR

Lock/Unlock Activity, Shop Integration, Edit Activity

GuildsVR Forums Groups GuildsVR Announcements Lock/Unlock Activity, Shop Integration, Edit Activity

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I wanted to take a moment to share some fantastic updates that I’ve recently rolled out. These changes are designed to enhance your experience and provide you with even more control over your interactions and activities.

1. No More Auto-Join for Public Guilds

In the past, you might have noticed that when you posted in a public guild’s forums, you were automatically joined to that guild. Now you have the freedom to post in their forums without being auto-joined. This means you can engage in discussions and share your thoughts without any commitment.

2. Lock and Unlock Activity Updates

Your activity updates are your own, and now you have greater control over them. With my latest update, you can choose to lock or unlock your activity updates. Locking them prevents others from commenting, offering you more privacy when needed. Unlocking them allows your friends and fellow adventurers to join in the conversation.

3. Shop Integration with Player Profiles

Managing your orders and shop account information has never been easier. I’ve seamlessly integrated your shop-related activities into your player profile. Now, you can keep track of your orders and update your account details, all from one central location.

4. Edit Your Activity Updates

Mistakes happen, and sometimes you might want to tweak your activity updates for clarity or accuracy. Now you can edit your activity updates. It’s a small change, but it gives you more control over your posts.

I’m committed to continually improving your experience on my platform, and these updates are just the beginning. Your feedback is invaluable to me, so please keep sharing your thoughts and suggestions. Together, we’ll make this platform even more epic!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ready to start your journey?

If there is nothing in a chest, the chest doesn’t mean anything

New Report

Close