Notifications, Dice, Quest Progress, Re-Posting, RSS Feeds | GuildsVR

Notifications, Dice, Quest Progress, Re-Posting, RSS Feeds

GuildsVR Forums Groups GuildsVR Announcements Notifications, Dice, Quest Progress, Re-Posting, RSS Feeds

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Notification Updates:

I’m pleased to announce that I’ve made significant improvements to our notification system. Some notifications were not displaying correctly, but I’ve fixed these issues. Notifications should now appear as intended, ensuring you stay up to date with all the important updates and activities on GuildsVR.

Dice Rolling in Guild Forums:

I’ve introduced an exciting new feature: dice rolling in guild forums! Now, players can engage in interactive discussions by rolling virtual dice. To get started with this feature, guild leaders must activate it in the guild settings. Roll the dice and add an extra layer of fun to your guild interactions.

Quest Progress Visualization:

I’ve given quests and badges a fresh new look! Tracking your progress toward completing quests and earning badges is now easier than ever. The improved visuals allow you to see at a glance how far you’ve come on your quest journey. I hope this enhancement enhances your questing experience.

Re-Posting Activity Posts:

I understand the importance of sharing exciting moments and valuable information. That’s why I’ve introduced the ability to re-post activity posts. Whether it’s a memorable achievement or an informative update, you can now re-post activity posts to your player profile or within a guild. Share your experiences and insights effortlessly with this handy feature.

RSS Feed Integration for Guilds:

Guilds can now harness the power of external RSS feeds to enhance their activity feeds. Leaders can set up external RSS feed URLs, allowing the guild to pull in posts from these sources and display them in the guild’s activity feed. This feature is particularly useful for keeping guild members informed about industry news, events, or any other relevant content. Each guild can set up one external RSS feed URL, while featured guilds can enter up to 10 URLs for even more dynamic content sharing.

I hope you enjoy these updates and find them valuable for your gaming and guild activities. Stay tuned for more exciting enhancements as I continue to improve your experience on GuildsVR!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ready to start your journey?

If there is nothing in a chest, the chest doesn’t mean anything

New Report

Close