Premium updates & Live Streams | GuildsVR

Premium updates & Live Streams

GuildsVR Forums Groups GuildsVR Announcements Premium updates & Live Streams

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I’m thrilled to announce some exciting changes and fixes that have recently been implemented on GuildsVR. These updates aim to enhance your experience and provide smoother navigation throughout your gaming journey.

1. No More Duplicate Notes at Checkout

I have addressed the issue of duplicate notes on the checkout page. You’ll now find a cleaner and more organized checkout process, making it easier than ever to complete your purchases.

2. Premium Access Restored

I understand the frustration when premium features are disabled due to the absence of guild ownership. I’ve rectified this issue, ensuring that premium purchases remain accessible even if you haven’t joined a guild. Enjoy all the perks of premium membership, regardless of your guild status!

3. Ad-Free Experience for Premium Members

For our premium members, I’m excited to introduce an ad-free gaming experience. Say goodbye to intrusive ads that interrupt your experience. As a premium member, you can now immerse yourself fully without distractions.

4. Twitch Live Streams Integration

I’m taking your gaming experience to the next level with the integration of Twitch live streams into challenges and tournament matches. If you’ve linked your Twitch account to your player profile or guild, your live streams will be displayed during battles, allowing your fellow gamers to watch and support you in real-time.

This feature is designed to foster a sense of community and interaction among players. When you’re live, your audience can cheer you on, strategize together, and celebrate your victories. It’s all about enhancing the social aspect of gaming!

So, gear up for an even more exciting and immersive gaming experience with these updates. I value your feedback, so keep it coming, and stay tuned for more exciting developments on the GuildsVR platform.

Happy gaming! 🎮🚀

demonsabers
    Participant
    Robot

Awesome!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ready to start your journey?

If there is nothing in a chest, the chest doesn’t mean anything

New Report

Close