Tournaments Style, Profile Games List, and Signups | GuildsVR

Tournaments Style, Profile Games List, and Signups

GuildsVR Forums Groups GuildsVR Announcements Tournaments Style, Profile Games List, and Signups

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello, fellow adventurers and gamers! I’m thrilled to share some fantastic changes that will enhance your experience on GuildsVR. These updates have been designed with your convenience and enjoyment in mind. Let’s dive right in and explore the exciting improvements:

Stylish Tournament Info Blocks

I’ve given the tournament info blocks a stylish makeover. Now, tournament details are presented in a more visually appealing and easy-to-digest format. This revamped design ensures that you can quickly grasp all the essential information while enjoying a fresh and modern look.

Clickable Tournament Blocks

Your convenience is my priority, and that’s why I’ve made tournament blocks clickable! No more aiming for small links—simply click anywhere on the tournament block to access the full tournament details. This small change makes navigating the site smoother and more intuitive.

Games List on Player Profiles

Curious about the gaming preferences of other players? I’ve added the Games List directly to player profiles. Discover the titles your fellow gamers enjoy and get inspired to embark on new gaming adventures together. It’s all about building connections and fostering a vibrant gaming community.

Edit Games Button for Players, Guild Leaders, and Co-Leaders

Editing your Games List is now easier than ever. If you’re a player, guild leader, or co-leader, you’ll notice a brand-new “Edit Games” button next to your Games List. This button allows you to quickly update your gaming preferences, ensuring that your profile accurately reflects your gaming journey.

Streamlined Signup Fields

Getting started on GuildsVR has been streamlined for your convenience! I’ve shortened the signup fields based on your feedback. Now, you can dive into the GuildsVR universe with minimal effort, spending less time on forms and more time on what you love—gaming!

I’m always looking for ways to improve your experience and make GuildsVR the ultimate hub for gamers. These updates are just the beginning, and I’m excited to bring you more enhancements in the future. Thank you for being a valued member of our community, and happy gaming!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ready to start your journey?

If there is nothing in a chest, the chest doesn’t mean anything

New Report

Close