Update: Changes to Social Media Links and New Settings in Guilds | GuildsVR

Update: Changes to Social Media Links and New Settings in Guilds

GuildsVR Forums Groups GuildsVR Announcements Update: Changes to Social Media Links and New Settings in Guilds

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I have made some updates to enhance the user experience and provide more options for connecting with fellow Players and promoting your Guild. Here are the details:

1. Updated Player Socials:
      • I have expanded the options available for player social media links.
      • The player socials feature has been moved to a separate tab within Player Settings for easier access and management.
      • Your social media links will now be displayed on your Player Profile header, allowing others to easily connect with you.
      • Additionally, your social media links will also be visible in the Players Directory, enabling others to discover and engage with you.
    2. Added Guild Socials:
      • I have introduced social media links to Guilds.
      • You can find the Guild Socials settings within the Guild Settings page, specifically under the Socials tab.
      • This new feature allows you to add and manage social media links for your guild.
      • The social media links you add will be displayed on your Guild header, showcasing your guild’s online presence.
      • Furthermore, these social media links will be visible in the Guilds Directory, making it easier for others to find and connect with your guild.

I believe that these changes will enhance the social connectivity within our guild community and provide more opportunities for interaction and collaboration.

To make use of these new features, please navigate to your Player Settings or Guild Settings page and update your social media links accordingly. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to showcase your online presence and expand your connections within the guild community!

If you have any questions or need assistance with the new social media settings, please reach out.

Thank you for being a valued member of GuildsVR. Let’s continue to grow together and strengthen our community!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ready to start your journey?

If there is nothing in a chest, the chest doesn’t mean anything

New Report

Close