All Games Supported | GuildsVR

All Games Supported

GuildsVR Forums Groups GuildsVR Announcements All Games Supported

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

GuildsVR has undergone a significant upgrade, and I’m delighted to announce that our platform now proudly supports a whopping 387 VR-only multiplayer games! 🌐🕹️
    Game Library Expansion: I’ve been hard at work curating an extensive list of VR-exclusive multiplayer games to cater to every taste and gaming style. Whether you’re into heart-pounding shooters or immersive simulations, the expanded game library has something for everyone.

How You Can Help: Your feedback is invaluable! If you notice any missing games or incorrect information in our extensive list, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I am committed to keeping our game library as accurate and comprehensive as possible.

Tournaments Host Page Update: With the introduction of these new games, please note that the games list on the Tournaments Host Page will need a little update. I’m on it, ensuring that you have the most up-to-date information for your gaming adventures.

Upcoming Feature: Tags Within Categories: Stay tuned for an exciting addition! I’ll soon be rolling out tags within categories to make your game exploration even more seamless. Finding the perfect game for your mood or playstyle will be easier than ever.

Important Note:

• Voting Feature Temporarily Disabled: Due to some technical conflicts, the voting feature is temporarily disabled. Rest assured, I am actively working to resolve this and will have the voting feature back up and running smoothly soon.

Your input matters! If you have any game suggestions, spot inaccuracies, or simply want to chat about the latest VR experiences, feel free to contact me. I’m here to make GuildsVR the ultimate hub for VR gaming, and your insights play a crucial role in shaping the platform.

Get ready to dive into an even more diverse and thrilling VR gaming world with GuildsVR. Your next multiplayer adventure awaits!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ready to start your journey?

If there is nothing in a chest, the chest doesn’t mean anything

New Report

Close